Thursday, October 6, 2016

First email- all is well


Hi, Parentals! 

I'm alive! I have had a great day. The MTC is awesome. My companions (I am in a tripanionship!) are Sister Jensen and Sister Bateh. I love them! They're both called to the Santos mission.


I saw lots of people I know. Kathy Gerke, Brec Jorgensen, Kate Mayes and a lot of other people! They started talking portuguese the second we walked in. I could follow along pretty well so that was exciting. 

I gotta go now. Love you!!

-Sister Hartman


My address at the Provo MTC:

Sister Morgan Hartman
NOV15 BRA-PAS 
2005 N 900 E Unit 21
Provo, UT 84064

Mosias 2:41
E ainda mais, quisera que considerásseis o estado abençoado e feliz daqueles que guardam os mandamentos de Deus. Pois eis que sãabençoados em todas as coisas, tanto materiais como espirituais; e se eles se conservarem fiéis até o fim, serão recebidos no céu, para que assim possam habitar com Deus em um estado de felicidade sem fim. Oh! Lembrai-vos, lembrai-vos de que estas coisas são verdadeiras, porque o Senhor Deus as disse.
MTC Fun

And yes, this is their whole district- for the moment. 

Hard at work or just posing??


The MTC Laundromat, for those who want to know





No comments:

Post a Comment